Friday, March 24, 2006

Dr. Livingston I presume

After leaving Penang I headed on a whole day trip up to Camron Highlands. The highlands were great. Nice people, good food and a good place to stay. On our first whole day we went on a jungle trek for aproximatly 5 hrs. After trying to find our way on the path we became lost, and somehow ended up where we began. The Jungle is amazing. Tons of flora and insects everywhere. After that we decided to head to Teman Negara, Malaysia's largest nature park. The trip was interesting, bus, train (also known as the jungle train) and bus again. After being rained out last night, today we did a cave exploring and I was able to kill my fear of Bats (but was covered in bat droppings. Tonight we do a Jungle trek at night and it should be interesting. Sorry for the lack of pics, uploading them takes for ever. Next stop the beach.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that you are doing this. A small part of me thinks that you are in the photo studio in a Walmart somewhere in Florida.

Keep up your high spirits. We will keep reading.

Travel safe.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>