Monday, June 05, 2006

South to the Beaches... Now I feel like I am in "The Beach"

After hanging in Chiang Mai for a bit, we headed south to Bangkok. It was David's last night with us before starting his trip home so we went out for a night on the town while in Bangkok (Once again crazy night...). The next day Brock and I left south for the beaches. Our first stop was Railay Beach, where due to the low season, we lucked out and got to stay in a resort that had a "pay 2 nights get the 3rd free". Days on the beach seem to be much slower and it is nice to relax for a bit. Today we left Railay and headed for Koh Phi Phi (Don), the island right beside where "The Beach" was filmed (sometimes I hear the soundtrack playing in my head). We found a nice bungalow on Hat Yao (Long beach). Not sure were we are headed next or when... I kinda like it like that....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sitting here haveing a pint and decided to read your blog and let me tell you it seems like a whole other person likeing the fact that you are not careing where you head to next you are starting to sound like me ahhahah. Also it should not be considerd takeing a brake going to the beach the whole trip you are on is a brake and finnaly I can not wait to see you home buddy and hope your last little bit leads you to a place that you like

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...like home.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Bro What's Up!! Great to read all of your adventures - "DJ's Excellent Adventure" - and it sounds like you are having one of the greatest times of your life. Ange and I are off to Jamaica tomorrow for a little adventure of our own!!
All the best and I hope you are back for Ajax Palooza, so we can all hear your stories in person.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>